Ir para conteúdo
ataraujo

[PS3Brasil] Assinantes Plus americanos receberão Remember Me, Metro: Last Light, Outlast, Payday 2, SFxT e ModNation Racers em fevereiro

12213688383_716f9e6260_z.jpg

Outlast (PS4)

12213688263_30cfb4a8ba_m.jpg

"Outlast perfects this self-inflicted madness in every area of its design, and it"™s absolutely petrifying." " Joystiq.com

Hell is an experiment you can"™t survive in Outlast, a first-person survival horror game developed by veterans of some of the biggest game franchises in history. As investigative journalist Miles Upshur, explore Mount Massive Asylum and try to survive long enough to discover its terrible secret"¦ if you dare.

Metro: Last Light (PS3)

12214087056_7d046a3580_m.jpg

"Last Light is notably superior to its predecessor, merging storytelling, shooting, and sneaking into a remarkable and cohesive whole." " GameSpot.com

It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside " and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above. But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival " the last light in our darkest hour"¦

PayDay 2 (PS3)

12213688253_2e10af2c20_m.jpg

"The adrenaline flows steadily as you inevitably repel the barrage of police waves while trying to make your getaway." " GameInformer.com

PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew " Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains " as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.

Remember Me (PS3)

12213888124_71ac4b7579_m.jpg

"Not only beautiful graphics and incredible sound, but also a new combat approach wrapped around a very engaging storyline." " GamingTrend.com

Neo-Paris. 2084. Personal memories can now be digitized, bought, sold and traded. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people"™s minds and steal or even alter their memories.

Street Fighter X Tekken (PS Vita)

12213688223_6ccd475810_m.jpg

A dream collaboration between the two biggest fighting game franchises is now a reality! A deluge of highly demanded characters join the fray in this tag team-based game! The second round of this war begins now!

ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PS Vita)

12214087046_5a7697050a_m.jpg

Welcome to the never-ending season of ModNation kart racing, where competitive racing and community creativity collide. Whether you race for the fastest time, customize your own karts or tracks, or you discover new courses online " ModNation Racers gives you everything you need for your next "Road Trip!" Use common gestures to create or edit your Mod, Kart, or Track. If that wasn"™t enough, you will have full access to all creations made on the PS3. That"™s right, download and play with your favorite PS3 creations and take it where ever you go.

Fonte

PS3 Brasil

• Curtir 8

Compartilhe esta postagem

Só jogão, esse mês veio pra compensar o lixo do mês de Janeiro com os 2 principais jogos tendo sido vendidos em promo menos de 2 meses antes.

• Curtir 1

PAYDAY2 isso que eu chamo de ironia UASHSUSAHUASHUSAHUASH 

quem chorar merece tortura eterna

• Curtir 4

PAYDAY2 isso que eu chamo de ironia UASHSUSAHUASHUSAHUASH 

quem chorar merece tortura eterna

Gatinha sensual, vc sabe que vai boostar payday comigo né?? UHSAUHSAUHAUSah

• Curtir 3

nnããããooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pqp

pra que põe a merda do payday 2 na promoção de natal na psn eu se vai dar gratis na us

mi fufu a cada anuncio :S

• Curtir 1

Gatinha sensual, vc sabe que vai boostar payday comigo né?? UHSAUHSAUHAUSah

gosto muito de você MAS nem fudendo eu faço aquilo de novo  :hihi:

• Curtir 1

gosto muito de você MAS nem fudendo eu faço aquilo de novo  :hihi:

Se não fizer, ai que não vai ter nada te 'fudendo' uhasuhsauhsauhsausha

Vai ajudar sim, seji homi

• Curtir 1

Tirando Payday que é um game que não curto muito...

Remeber Me e Metro facilmente me deixam feliz!  :face8:

• Curtir 2

Se não fizer, ai que não vai ter nada te 'fudendo' uhasuhsauhsauhsausha

Vai ajudar sim, seji homi

¬¬ ta bom, ta bom eu ajudo  :face1:

hora de começar a trabalhar no guia do payday

quero meu nome em letras garrafais viu, o meu e o do arthur  :lol2:

• Curtir 2

Putz e eu comprei o PAYDAY 2 assim que saiu !!! Aff ... tenho que parar de comprar jogos digitais, porque depois saem de graça !!! Fico no prejuizo, mas feliz pelos jogos do vita !!!

• Curtir 1

esse modnation tem muita cosa relacionada a online ? jogo de luta no vita já me basta o blazblue asuhsauhsa 

• Curtir 1

Ótimos games!

E meu backlog de games pra terminar só aumentando xDDDD 

Preciso tentar terminar pelo menos uns 2 por mês, mas me falta tempo ¬¬ 

Nossa ... Somos 2 .... Que mês !!!

Estou com tanto jogo da Plus para jogar que não estou dando conta. Que beleza !!!!

• Curtir 1

A mim não agradou pois tenho a Plus Euro também. E não curto FPS. :) Mas outra vez a Plus USA vem matadora.

P.S: será que agora é a hora de não renovar a Plus Euro?! :duvida:

• Curtir 1

Tirando Payday que é um game que não curto muito...

Remeber Me e Metro facilmente me deixam feliz! :face8:

Somos 2 então.

Alguém sabe dizer se o remember me da psn usa está em português?

• Curtir 1

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisa ser um membro para fazer um comentário.

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Criar Novo...