Ir para conteúdo
blackgndrf

[myPSt] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare sera crossbuy no PS3/PS4

A Activision anunciou que como um benefício adicional, por um tempo limitado, todas as compras digitais de Call of Duty: AW para PS3 também vão receber a versão PS4 gratuitamente e se você comprar a versão PS4 do jogo, você vai receber a versão PS3 através do programa cross-buy.

Esta oferta é por tempo limitado e também se aplica a todos os DLC comprados para usar no jogo, incluindo o Season Pass. Além disso, todas as estatísticas e atualizações de progresso no jogo vão se transferir de graça, sem prazo.

15464652615_b75d30cbf1.jpg

Veja o FAQ publicado no site da Sony:

For a limited time, when you purchase a digital copy of Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare for PlayStation®3, you get a free upgrade to the digital PlayStation®4 version. As an added bonus to those who purchase the digital PlayStation®4 version of the game, the digital PS3â„¢ version will be available for free.

Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the program. We will continue to update this article as additional information becomes available, so be sure to check back for more.

Question: What products/versions are eligible  for this offer?
Answer: This offer is available to anyone who purchases a digital copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4. All DLC (purchased in both disc and digital formats) including Season Pass is eligible.

Q: Is this offer available for disc-based copies of the game?
A:  Anyone who purchases a physical copy of the game is not eligible for this offer. All DLC (purchased in both disc and digital formats) including Season Pass is eligible.

Q: I already pre-ordered the game, am I still eligible for this promotion?
A: Absolutely! Simply follow the instructions in the next answer to access your content.

Q: When I buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game, Digital Pro Edition, or Season Pass for PS3 or PS4, how do I get the other version?
A: When you buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game, Digital Pro Edition, or Season Pass for PS3â„¢ or PS4â„¢ by March 31st, 2015, you can download the other version from the PlayStation® Store for free by doing the following:

• On or after 11/3/2014, log into your console using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) used to buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game or Season Pass.
  • Navigate to the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare content page for the version of the game you want to download.
  • Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction.
  • Wait for the download to complete.

Please Note: Season Pass content (which includes DLC 1, 2, 3 & 4) will only be available for full download once released.

Q: Will pre-loading work for both versions? When can I access the free version of the game?
A: The game will pre-load for the console version you paid for. You can access the other version on 11/3/2014 by following the instructions in the above answer.

Q: When I download the free Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Base Game will I be able to play it on both generations of consoles?
A: Yes. Your Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) will retain licenses for both consoles.

Q: When I buy the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition for PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4, will I also be able to download the Season Pass that comes with it for free for both generations of consoles?
A: Yes. When you buy/redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition and redeem the Season Pass by March 31st, 2015, you can access it on your other console by doing the following:

• On or after 11/3/2014, log into your console and redeem the voucher code for the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass in the PlayStation® Store.
  •  Log into the console on which you'd like to access the free content, using the same Sony Entertainment Network Account (PSN ID) you previously used to redeem the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass.
  • Navigate to the Season Pass within the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare content page in the PlayStation® Store.
  • Add the item to your cart and complete the transaction.
  • Wait for the download to complete.
    Please Note:
    • A physical or digital PlayStation®4 version of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game will be required to play this content on PlayStation®4, sold separately.
    • Season Pass content (which includes DLC 1, 2, 3 & 4) will only be available for full download once released.

Q: If I have received access to the Atlas Gorge bonus Multiplayer map, will I be able to play it on both platforms?
A: Yes. To play the map, proceed to the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in-game store where you will find the option to download Atlas Gorge. Then, add Atlas Gorge to your download queue and wait for the download to complete.

Q: Will my progress, stats, and gear carry over when I download and play the next-gen version?
A: Yes, whether you participate in this program or not, all of your Multiplayer stats and gear are shared within a console family (PS3â„¢ <-> PS4â„¢) and will be waiting for you when you transition to next-gen.

Q: When does this offer expire?

A: For full-game free digital upgrades, this offer expires on March 31st, 2015. This means that you must buy/redeem Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare digitally on or before this date to be eligible for the free upgrade. All DLC purchased for in-game use, including Season Pass, upgrades for free with no deadline.

Fonte: PSBlog

Compartilhe esta postagem

só confirmando ...

O CoD AW , se compra o jogo NO PS4 eu ganho a versão de PS3 , não é igual o Destiny que pra ganha o upgrade só comprando na geração antiga . é isso mesmo ?

só confirmando ...

O CoD AW , se compra o jogo NO PS4 eu ganho a versão de PS3 , não é igual o Destiny que pra ganha o upgrade só comprando na geração antiga . é isso mesmo ?

pelo que entendi vai ser igual o destiny, se for, ja to até vendo aqui

GRUPO: CALL OF DUTY AW

PS4

ORIGINAL 1

ORIGINAL 2

FANTASMA

PS3

ORIGINAL 1 E 2

FANTASMA 1 E 2

vai sair uma maravilha xD

pelo que entendi vai ser igual o destiny, se for, ja to até vendo aqui

GRUPO: CALL OF DUTY AW

PS4

ORIGINAL 1

ORIGINAL 2

FANTASMA

PS3

ORIGINAL 1 E 2

FANTASMA 1 E 2

vai sair uma maravilha xD

''This offer is available to anyone who purchases a digital copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4.''

acho que comprando no PS4 tbm ganha a versao de PS3 . alguem confirma ?

''This offer is available to anyone who purchases a digital copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation®3 or PlayStation®4.''

acho que comprando no PS4 tbm ganha a versao de PS3 . alguem confirma ?

Sim, é crossbuy normal (PS3 -> PS4 ou PS4 -> PS3)

Sim, é crossbuy normal (PS3 -> PS4 ou PS4 -> PS3)

\o/ , se compra no PS4 e ganha o de PS3 , provavelmente o meu será gratuito hehehe :)

Muito massa, só sei que irei jogar ano que vem a versão para ps4 =(

Enviado de meu XT916 usando Tapatalk

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisa ser um membro para fazer um comentário.

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Criar Novo...