Ir para conteúdo
bassfurious

[PS3] Qual seu último jogo "PSN" com 100%...?!?

Esta manhã foi bem proveitosa:

full-icon.png  full-icon.png  full-icon.png

O primeiro propõe uma idéia interessante de pôquer entre personagens célebres. Os diálogos são impagáveis. A única parte chata é ter que vencer quase duas dezenas de torneios seguidos pra fazer 100%.

Sonic foi pura nostalgia. Relacionar os principais troféus a desafios de tempo combina bem com o espírito do jogo. Me preparando psicologicamente pra iniciar o Sonic 2.

Quanto ao SF 3, só mesmo depois da última atualização que deu pra fechar. Os trials são uma ótima preliminar pra quem pretende enfrentar a insanidade dos trials do SF IV (ou SSF IV; ou USF IV...enfim). Agradecimentos a MGZoio jk7810 pela ajuda nos troféus online.

• Curtir 14

Compartilhe esta postagem

guardians-of-middle-earth.jpg#55 - Guardians of Middle-Earth - Nunca tinha jogado um MOBA. Mas esse game é bem interessante, e um 100% tranquilo, se você souber fazer uma build boa.

• Curtir 11

guardians-of-middle-earth.jpg#55 - Guardians of Middle-Earth - Nunca tinha jogado um MOBA. Mas esse game é bem interessante, e um 100% tranquilo, se você souber fazer uma build boa.

Ei to tentando, também nunca joguei esse estilo de jogo e não sei fazer uma build boa, mas to na tentativa, parabéns pelo 100%

• Curtir 1

Ei to tentando, também nunca joguei esse estilo de jogo e não sei fazer uma build boa, mas to na tentativa, parabéns pelo 100%

Eu segui essas dicas, se não manja do paranauê das linguas, manda o google translate tipo eu que fica de boa:

Originally Posted by jday222 viewpost.gif

I'm an experienced player. I'm top 20 on leaderboards for 1Lane games. Prestige 4 Rank 12. I hope I can help you guys with the 20 Kills.

I've got 20+ kills multiple times with Lugbol, Aganduar & Galadriel. I use the same load out for all three. It's geared for max ability damage, with protection and health regeneration/life steal for healing since you will need to get quite close to groups of guardians for multi kills. Again this is just what I use, you can create your own load out or tweak mine. Just make sure if you do that it's geared towards AB Power and AB Penetration to do the most damage.

Edit 1/15/13: Added Agandaur To Guide - Another option for players trying to acquire Renowned Trophy. 

Loadout

Tendric Relic - +16 AB Power per level, 20% Life Steal on Abilities

Gems - +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, 5% Ability Cooldown

Black Gate Relic - Ability Usage blocks 20 Damage per level, While shield active +10 Ability Power per level

Gems - +6 AB Penetration, +6 AB Penetration, 1.6 Health Regen

- Dying will make it very difficult to reach 20 kills. Make sure to have the Heal command and heal potions ready to go to get you out of tough spots if needed. 

- Each characters Triangle18x18.png ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Lugbol once you reach level 5 start leveling up Furious Flames immediately.

Lugbol - When you receive level ups build in this order. Furious Flames Triangle18x18.png, Fiery Grasp circle18x18.png, Snuff Them Out square18x18.png, Ashen Wolf Cross18x18.png.

Lugbol is extremely powerful and it's quite easy to get multiple kills at once. First off have your wolf casted out and running about. Once enemies are grouped together cast Fiery Grasp, this will do good damage and also lift the guardians into the air making them immobile for a second, follow up with Snuff Them Out, and finish with Furious Flames. Furious Flames is long range attack good to end with incase they start running away. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 950-1100 Damage

More experienced players or if you get comfortable can revert to this tactic. Cast on a group in this order Fiery Grasp, Ashen Wolf (takes 2 secs to cast but does damage when casted on enemies) Snuff Them out, Furious Flames. For this tactic you will have to get pretty close to the enemy group for it to work. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 1100-1250 Damage.

- Each characters' Triangle18x18.png ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Agandaur once you reach level 5 start leveling up Shockwave immediately.

Agandaur - When you receive level ups build in this order. Shockwave Triangle18x18.png, Over Charge Cross18x18.png, Nothern Bolt square18x18.png, Dark Assult circle18x18.png.

Agandaur is the most powerful character when it comes to Ability Power. His Shockwave ability can easily take down guardians with " 1 Hit " kills. He is quite simple to use and in my opinion boring but he is very good at getting Multi Kills. Once leveled up to acquire the Shockwave Ability. You want to position yourself in the woods that are in the middle of battlefield. Once enemy guardians are in the middle of battlefield use the Over Charge Ability (this will add penetration and added damage to your next ability) Then let loose hell with the Shockwave ability. 

- Seasoned players are very aware of this tactic so you want to try to enter the woods undetected. If you get detected more than likely enemy guardians will go after you. Agandaur is very weak and can be killed easily vs any other guardian. If you are detected attempt to teleport back to safety using the Dark Assault ability. 

- If your team takes down the first tower there is another patch of woods you will want to hide in and attempt to get kills. The patch of woods is in between the shrine and second tower. Once enemy guardians move in front of their second tower they will be in range of your Shockwave. Once the second tower is destroyed you will be at the enemy base. Stay behind your team and out of range of their base towers. Pick your spots carefully to get those final kills.

Galadriel - When you receive level ups build in this order. Golden Gaze Cross18x18.png, Grove circle18x18.png, Power of Nenya square18x18.png, Evening Star Triangle18x18.png 

My favorite way to get kills is to lay the Grove down near or on top of the enemy, Hit them with Golden Gaze this will pull them into your grove or keep them inside the grove, follow up with Power of Nenya which will trap, stun and keep them in the grove longer. Make sure to be using your basic attack as well, You will be inflicting damage 3 ways as well as healing yourself using this tactic.

When going for this trophy of course you want the match to last as long as possible (20min). I'd suggest playing with a few friends and do not attack the towers. This should make the game go the full 20min distance.

• Curtir 1

Eu segui essas dicas, se não manja do paranauê das linguas, manda o google translate tipo eu que fica de boa:

Originally Posted by jday222 viewpost.gif

I'm an experienced player. I'm top 20 on leaderboards for 1Lane games. Prestige 4 Rank 12. I hope I can help you guys with the 20 Kills.

I've got 20+ kills multiple times with Lugbol, Aganduar & Galadriel. I use the same load out for all three. It's geared for max ability damage, with protection and health regeneration/life steal for healing since you will need to get quite close to groups of guardians for multi kills. Again this is just what I use, you can create your own load out or tweak mine. Just make sure if you do that it's geared towards AB Power and AB Penetration to do the most damage.

Edit 1/15/13: Added Agandaur To Guide - Another option for players trying to acquire Renowned Trophy. 

Loadout

Tendric Relic - +16 AB Power per level, 20% Life Steal on Abilities

Gems - +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, +24 AB Power, 5% Ability Cooldown

Black Gate Relic - Ability Usage blocks 20 Damage per level, While shield active +10 Ability Power per level

Gems - +6 AB Penetration, +6 AB Penetration, 1.6 Health Regen

- Dying will make it very difficult to reach 20 kills. Make sure to have the Heal command and heal potions ready to go to get you out of tough spots if needed. 

- Each characters Triangle18x18.png ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Lugbol once you reach level 5 start leveling up Furious Flames immediately.

Lugbol - When you receive level ups build in this order. Furious Flames Triangle18x18.png, Fiery Grasp circle18x18.png, Snuff Them Out square18x18.png, Ashen Wolf Cross18x18.png.

Lugbol is extremely powerful and it's quite easy to get multiple kills at once. First off have your wolf casted out and running about. Once enemies are grouped together cast Fiery Grasp, this will do good damage and also lift the guardians into the air making them immobile for a second, follow up with Snuff Them Out, and finish with Furious Flames. Furious Flames is long range attack good to end with incase they start running away. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 950-1100 Damage

More experienced players or if you get comfortable can revert to this tactic. Cast on a group in this order Fiery Grasp, Ashen Wolf (takes 2 secs to cast but does damage when casted on enemies) Snuff Them out, Furious Flames. For this tactic you will have to get pretty close to the enemy group for it to work. This tactic when leveled to 14 and using my load out will do 1100-1250 Damage.

- Each characters' Triangle18x18.png ability doesn't unlock until level 5. For Agandaur once you reach level 5 start leveling up Shockwave immediately.

Agandaur - When you receive level ups build in this order. Shockwave Triangle18x18.png, Over Charge Cross18x18.png, Nothern Bolt square18x18.png, Dark Assult circle18x18.png.

Agandaur is the most powerful character when it comes to Ability Power. His Shockwave ability can easily take down guardians with " 1 Hit " kills. He is quite simple to use and in my opinion boring but he is very good at getting Multi Kills. Once leveled up to acquire the Shockwave Ability. You want to position yourself in the woods that are in the middle of battlefield. Once enemy guardians are in the middle of battlefield use the Over Charge Ability (this will add penetration and added damage to your next ability) Then let loose hell with the Shockwave ability. 

- Seasoned players are very aware of this tactic so you want to try to enter the woods undetected. If you get detected more than likely enemy guardians will go after you. Agandaur is very weak and can be killed easily vs any other guardian. If you are detected attempt to teleport back to safety using the Dark Assault ability. 

- If your team takes down the first tower there is another patch of woods you will want to hide in and attempt to get kills. The patch of woods is in between the shrine and second tower. Once enemy guardians move in front of their second tower they will be in range of your Shockwave. Once the second tower is destroyed you will be at the enemy base. Stay behind your team and out of range of their base towers. Pick your spots carefully to get those final kills.

Galadriel - When you receive level ups build in this order. Golden Gaze Cross18x18.png, Grove circle18x18.png, Power of Nenya square18x18.png, Evening Star Triangle18x18.png 

My favorite way to get kills is to lay the Grove down near or on top of the enemy, Hit them with Golden Gaze this will pull them into your grove or keep them inside the grove, follow up with Power of Nenya which will trap, stun and keep them in the grove longer. Make sure to be using your basic attack as well, You will be inflicting damage 3 ways as well as healing yourself using this tactic.

When going for this trophy of course you want the match to last as long as possible (20min). I'd suggest playing with a few friends and do not attack the towers. This should make the game go the full 20min distance.

Valeu as dicas vou seguir e ver no que dá.

• Curtir 1

# 10 Thomas was alone

ico.png

Curti bem bacana, tem uns puzzes sem graças mas tem uns bem legais.

• Curtir 10

full-icon.png  #10 - Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannenfull-icon.png #11 - Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown full-icon.png #12 - Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions

full-icon.png #13 - Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME

Peguei uma conta emprestada do  Math_153 que só tem as séries da Telltale, Back to the Future foi o primeiro, rumo ao Jurassic Park agora  :champion:

• Curtir 9

#7 Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels

full-icon.png

Muito melhor que o seu antecessor, o jogo consta com uma maior variedade de cartas além de ter a possibilidade de poder jogar em todas as séries.

O modo Expert é realmente bem desafiador ao meu ver, a máquina usa de diversas estrategias podendo até ganhar no segundo turno dela.

O modo online melhorou um pouco, porém ainda continua devagar,

• Curtir 9

#4- full-icon.png

Jogo mais do que sossegado pra pegar 100% e me valeu 3 ouros

#5- full-icon.png

To sendo o tartaruga por enquanto mas aos pouquinhos cheguei aonde queria (100%)

• Curtir 8

ico.png#56 - Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

E é bom cara? qual o nível pra fazer o 100%?

E é bom cara? qual o nível pra fazer o 100%?

Como assim nível? Nivel de dificuldade? Se você seguir o guia é 1/10, sem ele deve ser uns 3/10. E o jogo é muito bom se você curte o estilo point-and-click.

• Curtir 1

Como assim nível? Nivel de dificuldade? Se você seguir o guia é 1/10, sem ele deve ser uns 3/10. E o jogo é muito bom se você curte o estilo point-and-click.

Peguei uma conta com os games da Telltale, e tô criando coragem pra joga - lo ainda  :hehe:

Peguei uma conta com os games da Telltale, e tô criando coragem pra joga - lo ainda  :hehe:

Coragem? haha, por que? Não curte esse estilo de jogo? Se for pela dificuldade, não se preocupe, em 1h você fecha cada episódio.

• Curtir 1

Coragem? haha, por que? Não curte esse estilo de jogo? Se for pela dificuldade, não se preocupe, em 1h você fecha cada episódio.

Não não, gosto e muito desse estilo, coragem é só pra começar o jogo mesmo, pq ele não me foi muito atrativo de inicio, após terminar o Jurassic Park vou dar uma conferida no game

full-icon.png#14full-icon.png#15

full-icon.png#16full-icon.png#17

...E os Brindes:

telltale_bronze.png                           jurassic_park.png

Coleção Telltale Games - Bronze                                                                 Série - Jurassic Park            

• Curtir 9

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisa ser um membro para fazer um comentário.

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Criar Novo...