:o primeiro caso que eu vejo de pegar todos os troféus e não a platina rsrs, que coisa estranha '-'
https://support.rock...giving-trophies me parece que esse jogo é esse bug mesmo com muitos trofeus e ate a platina. é como se no sistema dele você não tive-se pego o ultimo trofeu.
Estou com preguiça de traduzir mas encontrei isso
Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We're sorry to hear that you're having an issue with trophies not popping despite the fact that you've met the criteria for them. This is an issue we are looking into. In the meantime, the following is a compiled list of possible, easy-to-try, risk-free work-arounds that have worked for some other players having similar issues with trophies not popping:
Possible Solution # 1 (For any/all trophies):
1) Boot your PS4.
2) In the cross media bars (PS4's home menu), go to "Trophies" and hit X.
3) Once the trophies list loads, hit the Options button on your controller.
4) Highlight "Sync trophies with PSN" and hit X.
5) Launch GTA V/O and check to see if your trophies have popped.
Possible Solution # 2 (Only if you are missing any of the following trophies: "Three-bit Gangster, "Making Moves," "Above the Law." If you're not missing any of those three trophies, please skip to Solution # 3):
1) Launch GTA Online with the affected character.
2) Level up in personal rank (not the same as crew rank).
3) Check to see if any of these three missing trophies pop.
4) Repeat steps 2 & 3 a few times to see if the trophies pop.
Possible Solution # 3 (For any/all missing trophies):
1) Launch GTA V story mode.
2) When the game loads, go to online mode ("invite-only" or "Go" will work).
3) Once Online loads, go immediately back to story mode by selecting "Leave GTA Online" in the "Online" Menu.
4) Repeat steps 2-3 a few times and see if the trophies pop.
Possible Solution # 4 (For any/all missing trophies. NOTE: only works if you have a disposable character that you don't care about losing, or no character in the other slot):
1) Create a new character in your alternate character slot (whichever slot is not your main character). NOTE: Do NOT delete your main/favorite character.
2) Watch the intro movie and don't skip anything.
3) After Lamar drops the character off in the parking lot, walk toward the blue race circle to start it. By now, the trophies may have popped. If not, walk toward the race circle, start the race, complete the race, and see if the trophies will pop.
4) Check for your trophies if you haven't already.
Possible Solution # 5 (For any/all missing trophies. NOTE: Please only try these steps if you have already successfully transferred your character(s) from a previous-generation console (PS3, X360) to a next-gen console (PS4, XB1). If you have not done a successful transfer yet, please skip these steps and try Solution # 6):
1) Boot up GTA V and load into story mode.
2) Once the game loads in, hit Start.
3) Go to "Online"
4) Highlight "Character Transfer" and hit X.
5. You'll get a black screen with a small message, hit X.
6. You will get another black screen after that with a much larger message, just hit X again and let it load into GTA Online.
7) Check your trophies again. NOTE: You may have to repeat this process several times to get all the achievements to start unlocking.
Possible Solution # 6 (For any/all missing trophies):
1) Power down your console.
2) Log into Rockstar Games Social Club using a PC or mobile device.
3) Select Settings in the top right drop down menu.
4) Select Linked Accounts.
5) Un-link the PSN ID you have linked to this Social Club Account.
6) Wait for a few seconds.
7) Re-link the PSN ID you had linked to this Social Club Account.
8) Boot your console, launch GTA, and check for your trophies.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.